This website contains content prepared by multiple contributors:
- Information on objects from the Hunterian and Kew collections, plus information on cloth types, plant materials, making techniques, collectors and Pacific nations, was written by Dr Andy Mills.
- Information on scientific analysis was contributed by Dr Margaret Smith.
- Information on the project itself, conservation and care of barkcloth (treatment policy based on original document by Misa Tamura) and other resources were contributed by Prof. Frances Lennard.
- Information on plant materials was contributed by Prof. Mark Nesbitt.
- The Pacific Barkcloth 101 resources, Learning About Polynesian Tapa and Characteristic Features of Historic Polynesian Tapa, and the glossary were written by Dr Katrina Igglesden.